Materials for molds production and their rigidity characteristic are chosen depending on a working life (up to 1 000 000 closings) and foundry fidelity required. Technological rigging can be made standard or executed according to customer's drafts. Specialists of our design department will help you to project complicated molds, responding all the contemporary manufacturing requirements.
High quality of our works enables us to guarantee precision of plastic products, founded using our molds, as well as their long-term maintenance.
We possess rich experience of the following molds production:
- injection molds;
- direct pressing molds;
- compressive molds;
- injection molds for molding under pressure, including hot channel molding;
- injection molds with automatic demounting of a plastics product;
- molds with manual demounting or an inset element;
- module injection molds with exchangeable badges and the shaping components, that allow o
to apply one mold for execution of different variants of plastic items by mere change of a template and a punch in a module.
It is possible to produce molds, capacity of which allows producing several pieces at once, removable and half-removable molds.
Stages of a mold production are the following:
- handing over of a sample, a draft or a model of your item;
- preparation of technical specifications for the mold;
- working out of the mold draft;
- output of a preproduction prototype using the finished mold;
- samples output;
- removing of defects and founding of a product inspection lot.
Note that production of a mold is realized under the strict conformity with all the regulations and using high quality materials. Term of a mold execution is starting from 15 days. You can put any question, concerning ordering of this service, to our managers by telephone or you may fill in the feedback form.